Link to a pdf version coming soon.
- PhD in Computer Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison, expected 2025
- B.A. in Mathematics (minor in French), Carleton College, 2018
Magna Cum Laude
- Spring 2021 - present: Research Assistant, UW Madison
- Fall 2020: Teaching Assistant for CS 240 (Discrete Math), UW-Madison
- Led weekly discussion sections, held office hours, and grading student assignments and exams.
- August 2018 - August 2020: Software Developer, Epic Systems
- Designed and implemented projects to facilitate data interoperability between MyChart and other platforms, such as allowing patients to pull in other data from external health organizations so that they can see all their data in a single login.
- Coordinated with leadership, testers, and other developers to ensure a timely delivery of a high-quality final product.
- Researched accessible development best practices for the form validation framework and other bug fixes.
- June 2017 - August 2017: Research Assistant, Carleton College
- Developed software (primarily in Java) to count the number of tilings of a geometric region for any provided set of tiles under the guidance of Professor Jed Yang.
- Optimized my team’s data structures and algorithms, resulting in efficiency gains of several orders of magnitude.
- September 2015 - June 2018: Tutor, Teaching Assistant, and Grader, Carleton College
- Tutored students in Calculus I, II, & III, Linear Algebra, and a proof writing course.
- Helped students to master course concepts through answering questions at biweekly TA sessions.
- Graded homework assignments for various classes (including Calculus, Real Analysis, and Algorithms) and communicated regularly with the professor about student progress.
- Frameworks: .NET, Jupyter Notebooks
- Natural languages: English (native), French (advanced)